ALPMA Legal Management Summit & Trade Exhibition
The ALPMA Summit is the largest legal management conference and trade exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere, where more than 350 law firm leaders and managers and 50+ market-leading vendors from across Australasia gather together for an action-packed three days of intense professional development, networking and fun!
2018 ALPMA Summit
Held 19 - 21 September 2018 | ICC, Sydney
The 2018 ALPMA Summit was an inspiring three days of thought leadership consisting of seminars, workshops and networking that pivoted around the central topic of the “Firm of the Future”. A broad range of high profile speakers (see the Summit website
for a full breakdown of topics and speakers) shared their insights not only into what is happening in the legal space right now, but also what they believed the disruptors would be in the coming 5-10 years and most importantly how to plan for these changes now. The program not only challenged delegates to think about how to achieve healthy profit margins for their firms today, but to think outside the box and start planning for healthy profit margins in the future. It is fair to say that this planning needs to commence today (as there is much to consider & plan for) in order for Firms to remain relevant well into the future.
The ALPMA team would like to thank our fabulous speakers, delegates and partners for their continued support of our annual Summit program.
On that note ALPMA welcomed industry leader GlobalX
as Principal Partner for the 2018 ALPMA Summit and thank them for their support and assistance with our Summit research paper: Shaping the Future Firm.
- Download the ALPMA/GlobalX: Shaping the Future Firm research paper
- Thanks to our Summit Live & On-Demand partner, BigHand, we have recorded our Summit presentations and have made them available for future viewing here ALPMA Summit On-Demand
- Check out the photographs from the 2018 ALPMA Summit, pre-Summit workshops, Gala dinner and trade exhibition
- Check out the #ALPMASummit and #ALPMASummit2018 conversations on Twitter
- See who won the 2018 ALPMA/LexisNexis Thought Leadership Awards
To be involved in future ALPMA Summits please contact the Summit team
at ICE Australia - ALPMAs Summit conference organisers
2017 ALPMA Summit - Sailing the 4C's
Held 13 - 15 September 2017 | Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre
The 2017 Summit was all about helping you develop and apply the four key 21st Century learning skills (as identified by the influential P21 organisation) at your firm to drive innovation and ensure your firm flourishes in the transforming legal landscape:
- Communication - effectively using communication skills and technology to inform, motivate, persuade, and share ideas.
- Collaboration - working effectively and efficiently with others, sharing knowledge, talent and experience to achieve desired outcomes.
- Critical Thinking – Looking at problems in a new light; mental processes and strategies to solve problems, make decisions, and learn new concepts
- Creativity - producing and implementing new, useful ideas and trying new approaches to get things done.
Thanks so much to our fabulous speakers, delegates and partners for their support of this record-breaking Summit!
- Download the ALPMA/InfoTrack Research: 21st Century Thinking at Australasian Law Firms
- Watch fantastic presentations from the 2017 ALPMA Summit On-Demand, thanks to our Summit Live & On-Demand partner, BigHand
- Check out the photographs from the 2017 ALPMA Summit, pre-Summit workshops, trade exhibition and Thought Leadership Awards presentation.
- Check out the #ALPMASummit conversations on Twitter
- See who won the 2017 ALPMA/LexisNexis Thought Leadership Awards.