ALPMA Legal Management Summit & Trade Exhibition
The ALPMA Summit is the largest legal management conference and trade exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere, where more than 325 law firm leaders and managers and 50+ market-leading vendors from across Australasia gather together for an action-packed three days of intense professional development, networking and fun!
2018 ALPMA Summit
19 - 21 September 2018 | ICC, Sydney
Put this date in your diary now. We'd love you to join us at the 2018 ALPMA Summit in Sydney - stay tuned for more information! For any queries relating to the 2018 ALPMA Summit, please contact the Summit team at ICE Australia, the 2018 ALPMA Summit conference organisers.
13 - 15 September 2017 | Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre
This year's Summit was all about helping you develop and apply the four key 21st Century learning skills (as identified by the influential P21 organisation) at your firm to drive innovation and ensure your firm flourishes in the transforming legal landscape:
- Communication - effectively using communication skills and technology to inform, motivate, persuade, and share ideas.
- Collaboration - working effectively and efficiently with others, sharing knowledge, talent and experience to achieve desired outcomes.
- Critical Thinking – Looking at problems in a new light; mental processes and strategies to solve problems, make decisions, and learn new concepts
- Creativity - producing and implementing new, useful ideas and trying new approaches to get things done.
Thanks so much to our fabulous speakers, delegates and partners for their support of this record-breaking Summit!
- Download the ALPMA/InfoTrack Research: 21st Century Thinking at Australasian Law Firms
- Watch fantastic presentations from the 2017 ALPMA Summit On-Demand, thanks to our Summit Live & On-Demand partner, BigHand
- Check out the photographs from the 2017 ALPMA Summit, pre-Summit workshops, trade exhibition and Thought Leadership Awards presentation.
- Check out the #ALPMASummit conversations on Twitter
- See who won the 2017 ALPMA/LexisNexis Thought Leadership Awards.