Become a Volunteer
Volunteering is a great way to get more out of your ALPMA membership, deepen your ties across the industry, and make sure ALPMA continues to deliver the innovative services and programs you want. ALPMA is run by volunteer State Branch Committees, supported by local Secretariats and led by the National Board.
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer your time and experience:
- Join one of the State Branch sub-committees looking after membership, partnerships or learning and development
- Become a State Branch committee member
- Help out at your local monthly seminar
- Volunteer for the Summit Organising Committee
- Share your experience as a guest speaker or guest blogger
- Become a social media advocate
If you are interested in volunteering your time and energies to support ALPMA, please contact us
. You can talk to your local secretariat or any member of our committees. We would love to hear from you!
Alternatively, please complete the form below and we will contact you!