Adding Value to the Business of Law
The Australasian Legal Practice Management Association, (ALPMA), is the peak body representing managers and lawyers with a legal practice management role. ALPMA provides an authoritative voice on issues relevant to legal practice management.
Members of ALPMA provide professional management services to legal practices in areas of financial management, strategic management, technology, human resources, facilities and operational management, marketing and information services and technology.
Our Promise to Members
Being a member of ALPMA will help you:
- Develop your core management skills
- Build your knowledge across multiple professional domains
- Lead your firm's development
- Connect and collaborate with peers, experts and industry leaders
- Accelerate your career progression
- Gain respect as a legal practice management professional.
Delivering on Our Promise
We deliver on this promise through our member services and learning and developments programs, including:
- Regular practice management seminars in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland
- Leading Your Firm program of webinars and live-streamed events across Australia and New Zealand for smaller and regional firms
- Member-only discounts for the ALPMA Summit
- Free on-demand access to live recordings of ALPMA seminars, webinars and live-streamed event in Our On-Demand Learning Centre
- Free Legal Industry Research
- Free Knowledge Bank with industry information, resources and tools
- Membership of the ALPMA LinkedIn Discussion Group
- Weekly posts on the ALPMA Blog "A Survival Guide for Legal Practice Managers" filled with practical and relevant advice for managing your firm
- Exclusive Member-Only Deals
- Free Job Bank
Where are We?
the ALPMA community today!